- Thich Nhat Hanh - One of the best-known and most respected Zen masters in the world today, poet, peace and human rights activist, whose quotes I have used to guide me in writing the content of this web page.
- Radvan Bahbouh – my first coach, who – many years ago - noticed my talent in impacting people and pointed me to a coaching profession.
- Norbert Riethof – a colleague who continues to intellectually challenge my beliefs and calls me out from beyond my limits, and who introduced me to the Reinhart Stelter’s book; A Guide to Third Generation Coaching, that served as an inspiration for some of my thesis on this web page.
- Lucie Chramostová – professional photographer and very dear friend who taught me that people can be seen through many lenses. All photographs on this web page are a clear demonstration of how she sees me.
- My teachers, training leaders and supervisors – all front-of-the- room leaders of Coaches Training Institute and Co-Active Leadership program, truly global faculty of CRR Global, and Brené Brown who all amaze me with their human and professional qualities and their resilience and dedication to serve the world to become a better place.
- My Clients – all 250+ of them, whom I served over the years to find their answers and to shape their key questions. Most of the inspiration, wisdom and hope that I possess comes from them and from their life stories.
- My colleagues, peers and co-students from all over the world – who constantly remind me that we are all in the same boat and that friendship and connection is what keeps this boat steady in rough waters.
- My Family – who – besides loving me unconditionally - consistently applies the quality of patience with my endless search for more and for the better in myself.